41, 42, 43, 44, 45
CHANTEL is the kind of shoe that quietly goes about its business, not making a fuss. There’s no shouting her presence. She’s more the faithful friend kind-of-shoe – the kind you trust to carry your load, day in and day out, without needing anything in return. Her style is dignified, graceful and poised. She sports a single gold tassel to flatter her simple form. A minimal heel and slightly rounded toe make this a comfortable choice for the office, the restaurant, or the holiday. Partner with corporate navy or black, but she’s just as perfect with white pants and gold accessories for a comfy resort wear option.
- Take measurements in the afternoon or evening (feet enlarge with activity).
- Visit the FAQ page for a full list of instructions on how best to do this.
- Record the length, width and circumference measurements (whichever is the greater of your two feet) in your phone notes for handy access.
- Use the size guide below to find the best shoes for your feet, noting the following tips:
- choose shoes that are approximately 2.5cm longer than your foot length measurement to allow wriggle room
- the shoe circumference should be slightly larger than your foot circumference measurement
- EU sizing differs between brands and manufacturers which is why we’ve added hand-measured insole and outsole lengths (where different), width and circumference measurements, using the universal standard of centimetres. We have taken every care to provide as accurate measurements as possible; however, we recommend allowing minor margins of difference since these measurements are undertaken post-production.
|EURO||INSOLE CM||OUTSOLE CM||WIDTH CM||FOOT CIRC CM|