41, 42, 43, 44, 45
CINDY is a refined-looking black boot in polished leather that offers classic appeal, luxurious comfort and sturdy support.
The Aztec-patterned elastic on one side is a real eye-catcher, stealing the show with its keyhole shaping, making it easy to ignore the less-obvious stretch benefit it affords for easy entry. This is balanced with a full-length zipper on the other side which happily shadows its showier counterpart.
What your feet don’t expect is the ultra-soft velvety lining encasing your ankles and bedding your toes, offering pure luxury and comfort in all the right places! A 6cm block heel stabilises every step, making these a right pleasure to don. You’ll be looking for reasons to keep these on after the night is over!
- Take measurements in the afternoon or evening (feet enlarge with activity).
- Visit the FAQ page for a full list of instructions on how best to do this.
- Record the length, width and circumference measurements (whichever is the greater of your two feet) in your phone notes for handy access.
- Use the size guide below to find the best shoes for your feet, noting the following tips:
- choose shoes that are approximately 2.5cm longer than your foot length measurement to allow wriggle room
- the shoe circumference should be slightly larger than your foot circumference measurement
- EU sizing differs between brands and manufacturers which is why we’ve added hand-measured insole and outsole lengths (where different), width and circumference measurements, using the universal standard of centimetres. We have taken every care to provide as accurate measurements as possible; however, we recommend allowing minor margins of difference since these measurements are undertaken post-production.
|EURO||INSOLE CM||OUTSOLE CM||WIDTH CM||FOOT CIRC||CALF CIRC||SHAFT LENGTH|