* Hallowed Footwear is committed to establishing partnerships with businesses who adhere to ethical manufacturing and environmental best practice. We are proud to work with a men’s footwear manufacturer who has been independently audited by Eurofins BLC and certified to Leather Working Group’s (LWG) Environmental protocols. Our consumers can be confident that the leather used in our Hallowed Footwear branded products has been manufactured in an environmentally appropriate way. LWG audit protocols are applied around the globe to certify leather manufacturers and traders within the supply chain.
CONNERY Croc Brown (EU46-50)/(UK12-16)/(US13-17) Men’s Genuine Leather Formal Corporate Loafer Slip-On Dress Shoes
Disclaimer: Despite every effort to provide accurate images of each product’s colour, actual colours and finishes may vary slightly on the Snapchat Try-On.
Sophisticated but not stuffy. Classy but not cocky. Bond-like confidence will be yours in these custom-made quality-finished loafers carrying our very own Hallowed Footwear brand. Manufactured from responsibly sourced leather*, CONNERYs are our top of the range croc-inspired corporate men’s shoe, only available here and exclusively in larger sizes.
Extra cushioning in the footbed gives all day comfort while all leather lining acts like a second skin, absorbing perspiration and controlling foot odour. The sole is made from highly-durable thunit; a hard-wearing rubber material that lasts much longer than leather soles and therefore easier on the hip pocket. The dark brown tones pair beautifully with navy pants and a brown leather belt.
46, 47, 48, 49, 50
- Take measurements in the afternoon or evening (feet enlarge with activity).
- Visit the FAQ page for a full list of instructions on how best to do this.
- Record the length, width and circumference measurements (whichever is the greater of your two feet) in your phone notes for handy access.
- Use the size guide below to find the best shoes for your feet, noting the following tips:
- for enclosed shoes, add approximately 2.5cm to your foot length measurement to allow wriggle room
- the shoe circumference should be slightly larger than your foot circumference measurement
- EU sizing differs between brands and manufacturers which is why we’ve added hand-measured insole and outsole lengths (where different), width and circumference measurements, using the universal standard of centimetres. We have taken every care to provide as accurate measurements as possible; however, we recommend allowing minor margins of difference since these measurements are undertaken post-production.
|EU||Insole (CM)||Outsole (CM)||Width (CM)||Circ (CM)|