JIRA is an impressive 3/4 length boot with full length zip and a supportive 7cm block heel. Finished in soft kid suede in earthy OAK, these boots are pure luxury from the moment your feet settle on the leather insole, to the hugging of your calves as you zip them in. Rouched detailing softens the formality making them perfect to pair with jeans, flared skirt or dress for day or night.
41, 42, 43, 44, 45
How to measure
- Take measurements in the afternoon or evening (feet enlarge with activity).
- Visit the FAQ page for a full list of instructions on how best to do this.
- Record the length, width and circumference measurements (whichever is the greater of your two feet) in your phone notes for handy access.
- Use the size guide below to find the best shoes for your feet, noting the following tips:
- choose shoes that are approximately 2.5cm longer than your foot length measurement to allow wriggle room
- the shoe circumference should be slightly larger than your foot circumference measurement
- EU sizing differs between brands and manufacturers which is why we’ve added hand-measured insole and outsole lengths (where different), width and circumference measurements, using the universal standard of centimetres. We have taken every care to provide as accurate measurements as possible; however, we recommend allowing minor margins of difference since these measurements are undertaken post-production.
HEEL TYPE: Block Heel
HEEL HEIGHT (Oak): 7cm
|EURO||INSOLE CM||OUTSOLE CM||WIDTH CM||CIRC||CALF||SHAFT|