The JOHN is typical of Seibel’s European styling – combining leather durability, quality craftsmanship and a comfortable footbed to serve you well for many seasons. The soft Nubuck finish will add comfort between your toes while the neutral blue-brown tones will easily match your casual weekend styling in board shorts, cargos or capris.
Weekends are just un-Australian without a trusty pair of comfy, all-occasion sandals to don your feet. Whether you’re heading to the hot sands of a coastline beach, throwing in a line by the river, sharing a few coldies with mates at a barbie, or supervising young ones at the park – our JOHN sandals by Josef Seibel have your weekends covered.
46, 47, 48, 49, 50
- Take measurements in the afternoon or evening (feet enlarge with activity).
- Visit the FAQ page for a full list of instructions on how best to do this.
- Record the length, width and circumference measurements (whichever is the greater of your two feet) in your phone notes for handy access.
- Use the size guide below to find the best shoes for your feet, noting the following tips:
- for open-toe styles, choose a shoe length that is 0.5-1cm longer than your foot length
- the shoe circumference should be slightly larger than your foot circumference measurement
- EU sizing differs between brands and manufacturers which is why we’ve added hand-measured insole and outsole lengths (where different), width and circumference measurements, using the universal standard of centimetres. We have taken every care to provide as accurate measurements as possible; however, we recommend allowing minor margins of difference since these measurements are undertaken post-production.
|EU||Insole CM||Outsole CM||Width CM|