The SOLING boasts a removable/washable footbed making it easy to clean and pairs well with shorts, denims, capris and cargos. Great for weekend getaways, meandering through markets, strolling by the foreshore with your fur-friend or heading out to your favourite cafe for an alfresco Sunday breakfast.
The SOLING is a classic lace-up sneaker from the well-respected Romika range, made in Germany. The 100% cotton upper lets your feet breathe in the hot weather, while the rubber non-slip base is what we’ve come to expect in this classic.
47, 48, 49, 50
- Take measurements in the afternoon or evening (feet enlarge with activity).
- Visit the FAQ page for a full list of instructions on how best to do this.
- Record the length, width and circumference measurements (whichever is the greater of your two feet) in your phone notes for handy access.
- Use the size guide below to find the best shoes for your feet, noting the following tips:
- for enclosed shoes, add approximately 2.5cm to your foot length measurement to allow wriggle room
- the shoe circumference should be slightly larger than your foot circumference measurement
- EU sizing differs between brands and manufacturers which is why we’ve added hand-measured insole and outsole lengths (where different), width and circumference measurements, using the universal standard of centimetres. We have taken every care to provide as accurate measurements as possible; however, we recommend allowing minor margins of difference since these measurements are undertaken post-production.
|EU||Insole (CM)||Outsole (CM)||Width (CM)||Circ (CM)|