* Hallowed Footwear is proud to work with a men’s footwear manufacturer who is LWG certified. Leather Working Group (LWG) is dedicated to environmental best practice. LWG audit protocols are applied around the globe to certify leather manufacturers and traders within the supply chain. Hallowed Footwear is committed to establishing partnerships with businesses who adhere to ethical manufacturing practices.
VICTORY is yours when you dress like a champ in these smart office buckle-ups! VICTORY is a black leather custom-made corporate men’s shoe, finished with professional-grade stitching and a smart silvery buckle.
Extra cushioning in the footbed gives all day comfort while the all-leather upper speaks to uncompromising quality. The leather lining acts like a second skin, absorbing perspiration and controlling foot odour. The sole is made from highly-durable Thunit; a hard-wearing rubber material that lasts much longer than leather soles and therefore easier on the hip pocket.
Manufactured from responsibly sourced leather* and carrying our very own Hallowed Footwear brand, the VICTORY is only available here and exclusively in larger sizes.
46, 47, 48, 49, 50
- Take measurements in the afternoon or evening (feet enlarge with activity).
- Visit the FAQ page for a full list of instructions on how best to do this.
- Record the length, width and circumference measurements (whichever is the greater of your two feet) in your phone notes for handy access.
- Use the size guide below to find the best shoes for your feet, noting the following tips:
- for enclosed shoes, add approximately 2.5cm to your foot length measurement to allow wriggle room
- the shoe circumference should be slightly larger than your foot circumference measurement
- EU sizing differs between brands and manufacturers which is why we’ve added hand-measured insole and outsole lengths (where different), width and circumference measurements, using the universal standard of centimetres. We have taken every care to provide as accurate measurements as possible; however, we recommend allowing minor margins of difference since these measurements are undertaken post-production.
|EU||Insole (CM)||Outsole (CM)||Width (CM)||Circ (CM)|