* Hallowed Footwear is proud to work with a men’s footwear manufacturer who is LWG certified. Leather Working Group (LWG) is dedicated to environmental best practice. LWG audit protocols are applied around the globe to certify leather manufacturers and traders within the supply chain. Hallowed Footwear is committed to establishing partnerships with businesses who adhere to ethical manufacturing practices.
WILSON Brown (EU46-50)/(UK12-16)/(US13-17) Men’s Genuine Leather Formal Corporate Monk Strap Double Buckle Dress Shoes
Disclaimer: Despite every effort to provide accurate images of each product’s colour, actual colours and finishes may vary slightly on the Snapchat Try-On.
Dress to impress! Look your professional best in these custom-made double-buckle WILSONS. Finished with classic craftsmanship and attention to the finer details, these handsome polished tan leathers will have you exuding as much charm and confidence as they do. Whether meeting clients over coffee, negotiating tactics with boardroom execs, or networking after hours – it will be hard to put a foot wrong in these showstoppers.
Extra cushioning in the footbed supports all day comfort. The leather lining acts like a second skin, absorbing perspiration and controlling foot odour. The sole is made from highly-durable Thunit; a hard-wearing rubber material that lasts much longer than leather soles and therefore easier on the hip pocket. Manufactured from responsibly sourced leather* and carrying our very own Hallowed Footwear brand, the WILSON is only available here and exclusively in larger sizes.
46, 47, 48, 49, 50
- Take measurements in the afternoon or evening (feet enlarge with activity).
- Visit the FAQ page for a full list of instructions on how best to do this.
- Record the length, width and circumference measurements (whichever is the greater of your two feet) in your phone notes for handy access.
- Use the size guide below to find the best shoes for your feet, noting the following tips:
- for enclosed shoes, add approximately 2.5cm to your foot length measurement to allow wriggle room
- the shoe circumference should be slightly larger than your foot circumference measurement
- EU sizing differs between brands and manufacturers which is why we’ve added hand-measured insole and outsole lengths (where different), width and circumference measurements, using the universal standard of centimetres. We have taken every care to provide as accurate measurements as possible; however, we recommend allowing minor margins of difference since these measurements are undertaken post-production.
|EU||Insole (CM)||Outsole (CM)||Width (CM)||Circ (CM)|